Test failures from 'cygport python39.cygport test' etc

Mark Geisert mark@maxrnd.com
Tue Feb 28 06:09:08 GMT 2023

Hi Marco,
I'm seeing test failures and hangs on the 'cygport test' step for both
Python 3.9 and 3.8.  3.9 has 37 failures out of 423 tests, 3.8 has 39
failures out of 425 tests.  Both releases have 3 tests hanging after as
much as 20 minutes wait w/no cputime: test_asyncio, test_ssl, test_io.

My procedure is to (with cygport) prep, build, test.  Do I need to
'install' before 'test'?  I believe I tried that but it made no
difference.  Is there a different procedure you use to test the Python
builds?
Thanks & Regards,

..mark